Last Updated: September 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and job title when you contact us through our website or engage with our services.
- Client Information: In the course of providing consulting services, we may collect and process personal data related to our clients, including their employees, contractors, and customers, as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To deliver the services you request, including but not limited to SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and GDPR consulting.
- Communication: To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide information about our services.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including reporting and record-keeping obligations.
- Improvement: To analyze and improve our services, website, and user experience.
We take data security seriously and have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include encryption, access controls, and regular security assessments.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted partners, contractors, or service providers who assist us in delivering our services. These third parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
Depending on your jurisdiction and applicable laws, you may have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- Correction: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal and contractual obligations.
- Objection: You may object to the processing of your data for certain purposes.
- Data Portability: You can request the transfer of your data to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about your data privacy, please contact us using the information provided below.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
RiskPulse Consulting LLC